OUR MISSION IS TO FURNISH MEASUREMENT VEHICLES THAT FACILITATE
HOTELS TO EXCEED THEIR SERVICE AND PROFIT OBJECTIVES.
Hotel Shopping by Professionally Trained Monitors
Providing customer perception analysis (CPAs), and mystery customer
shopping service exclusively to the hospitality industry
All of Carlar Hospitality
resources are dedicated to our client's goals of delivering a
superior level of service and product, which, in so doing, increases
bottom line results
Carlar Hospitality Analysis offers its clients the
following unique features:
- Reports individually customised for each hotel company.
- Comparisons of hotel services with a generic database that
has emerged from over xxxx in-house surveys equivalent to
hours of consistent hotel monitoring.
- Flexibility to imbed company standards into an industry-generated
database for three, four or five diamond hotels.
- Comparisons of hotel services with market share competitive
- In-depth report on the hotel's strengths and weaknesses by
department consisting of 266 monitorings resulting in 8,872
points being monitored.
- A breakdown indicating the date, time and name of employees
monitored and the results of the monitoring.
- A detailed narrative identifying the hotel’s
areas of strength and service consistency.
Identify and detail opportunities in guest service.
- Identify employees rendering exemplary service and making effective
use of guest name recognition.
- Identify service and product consistency on a priority basis
enabling management to prioritise opportunities and initiate
and coaching for the areas identified.
- Comparisons of hotel services with previous CPAs undertaken
at the property.
- Presentation of an in-depth management report on departure
reviewed by the General Manager with the CPA's team leader.
- An Action Plan designed to allow management the opportunity
to instantly adjust service and product levels to
satisfaction and bottom line results.
- An executive synopsis containing a breakdown of service
components where a hundred percent guest satisfaction
was achieved and
how a higher level of guest satisfaction is obtainable.
- Detects hotel strengths and weaknesses in relation
to service offered by the competition and indicates
can be made
in service and product to maximise customer satisfaction.
- Undertake to audit cash integrity tests and validate
in-house cash control systems.
Carlar Hospitality Consultants Company Profile “Helping
The Best Become Better Yet!”
An osprey soars over Leslie Rochford's Kelowna, British Columbia-based
office. In this semi-rural setting overlooking Okanagan Lake, the
busy hotel quality control consultant has time to reflect on the
demanding pace of the past year. As managing director of Carlar
Hospitality, he has literally been on the go non-stop across Canada.
Staying night after night in prestigious
Carlar Hospitality Clients
Carlar Hospitality Consultants provides market research, evaluation
and appraisals for hotels requiring clear information on which
to measure their hospitality service, thus giving them the control
to effectively improve and
meet revenue objectives. Carlar Hospitality Consultants' services
are employed by a wide range
of hotels. For examples of our clients, please view our client